A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend


You are not connected. Please login or register

The server Trailer (the movie Trailer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

13jorn

avatar
New User
New User

If you build something cool you want me too video of after the trailer then tell me where it is or get me a tp there.
Surprised




Last edited by 13jorn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Jonnoiscooler

avatar
Server Founder
Server Founder
Good luck! hope it works well, do you want me to give you some of our other old worlds to show off the builds from those to?

3 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

13jorn

avatar
New User
New User
Jonnoiscooler wrote:Good luck! hope it works well, do you want me to give you some of our other old worlds to show off the builds from those to?

if u want me 2 but i had some epic builds on those worlds and i dont rly want to be reminded of what i have lost to time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

4 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am

Hexus_One

avatar
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
What if we get my cousin to record?
He's got Fraps cracked, and can play Minecraft with fullscreen (1680x1050) & max graphics at 400fps, 60 while recording.
Oh, and his internet downloads at 2000kilobytes/second (5x faster than mine).
Also, press F1 to toggle the GUI, and F8 to use smooth panning.


Maybe, PM Jonnoiscooler and you probably get more attention than from down here...

5 Herpus t derpus comment on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

13jorn

avatar
New User
New User
Hexus_One wrote:What if we get my cousin to record?
He's got Fraps cracked, and can play Minecraft with fullscreen (1680x1050) & max graphics at 400fps, 60 while recording.
Oh, and his internet downloads at 2000kilobytes/second (5x faster than mine).
Also, press F1 to toggle the GUI, and F8 to use smooth panning.


Maybe, PM Jonnoiscooler and you probably get more attention than from down here...

isnt fraps free?????

and Hexus_One you can make yours whenever or however u like this is just a video of the server and also i know bout f1 and f8 just my computer is laggy and does not look like im using f8

but if ur cousin does make one doesnt mean u can delete this one because this one is mine not the servers i just posted it here for everyone to know bout the kewl builds going on

6 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Hexus_One

avatar
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
13jorn wrote:
Hexus_One wrote:What if we get my cousin to record?
He's got Fraps cracked, and can play Minecraft with fullscreen (1680x1050) & max graphics at 400fps, 60 while recording.
Oh, and his internet downloads at 2000kilobytes/second (5x faster than mine).
Also, press F1 to toggle the GUI, and F8 to use smooth panning.


Maybe, PM Jonnoiscooler and you probably get more attention than from down here...

isnt fraps free?????

and Hexus_One you can make yours whenever or however u like this is just a video of the server and also i know bout f1 and f8 just my computer is laggy and does not look like im using f8

but if ur cousin does make one doesnt mean u can delete this one because this one is mine not the servers i just posted it here for everyone to know bout the kewl builds going on
If you download the free version of Fraps, you can only record up to 30 seconds at a time.

7 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 am

13jorn

avatar
New User
New User
Hexus_One wrote:
13jorn wrote:
Hexus_One wrote:What if we get my cousin to record?
He's got Fraps cracked, and can play Minecraft with fullscreen (1680x1050) & max graphics at 400fps, 60 while recording.
Oh, and his internet downloads at 2000kilobytes/second (5x faster than mine).
Also, press F1 to toggle the GUI, and F8 to use smooth panning.


Maybe, PM Jonnoiscooler and you probably get more attention than from down here...

isnt fraps free?????

and Hexus_One you can make yours whenever or however u like this is just a video of the server and also i know bout f1 and f8 just my computer is laggy and does not look like im using f8

but if ur cousin does make one doesnt mean u can delete this one because this one is mine not the servers i just posted it here for everyone to know bout the kewl builds going on
If you download the free version of Fraps, you can only record up to 30 seconds at a time.

ohhhh so thats why that happens

8 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 am

Jonnoiscooler

avatar
Server Founder
Server Founder
SO MANY FREAKING QUOTES!!!

9 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Hexus_One

avatar
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Jonnoiscooler wrote:SO MANY FREAKING QUOTES!!!

10 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:40 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

avatar
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
What is it with you Hexus_One, Bragging about how other peoples computers are *Swore* and yours is shipped in from NASA......

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

11 Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am

Hexus_One

avatar
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
AnArmedManV3 wrote:What is it with you Hexus_One, Bragging about how other peoples computers are *Swore* and yours is shipped in from NASA......


You said mod, there is no mod, it is censoring words that a few people rather not see...

if you said something else, Please explain

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum