A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behold the Science Tower

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Behold the Science Tower on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:56 pm

izrussian

Tree Puncher
What had started as a "lets not make a giant cobblestone monstrosity that nobody can bring themselves to hate" project, I decided that in order to do copious amounts of science you need a cool tower, and a lot of space. I made this with all these points in mind, with lava fountain and cool horn thingies at the top for that added sinister effect (guys, its ME after all).

The idea hadn't really gotten its legs at this point. I just needed a big wall to keep the ghoulies out.

Finished work! That hole is where I sent Angus to Purgatory and couldnt fish him out afterward (sorry about that)

What can I say, I like imposing towers

The inside remains suitably unchanged from that old wooden shack

I hope you like trees, because now we sleep with them. Yes that's a real thing, its on youtube.

2 Re: Behold the Science Tower on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:44 am

Jonnoiscooler

Server Founder
Server Founder
This is awesome! But for the records, I was a fan of your cobble complexes, I seriously thought you were the only one who could pull it off, and it was always awesome.

Nice pictures as well, but for the record, take screen-shots at the default Minecraft window size, because most full screen sizes don't fit in the forum boarders, lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum