Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hexus_One's Tradeshop!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Empty Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Hello everyone!
Hexus_One's tradeshop will trade ANYTHING that we have available at A.R.C.  
Did I say ANYTHING? I got that wrong, sorry.
ANYTHING that A.R.C. has too much of MAY be sold, depending on whether A.R.C. decides to go on with it's tree farm plantation, or whether or not we decide to push our storage carts into that lava pit.
Anyways, any item or block may be used as currency, it's value calculated by:

Fastest possible time taken to mine it * Blast resistance + 1 for every craft/smelt/block placed/block dug needed to make it.

Examples coming soon.

2Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Empty Re: Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

BUY

I would like to buy LOTS of wood in order to make fences for my/Hazzzards Village also for my first village to expand even more....

How much do you currently have in stock, Any type of wood is acceptable...

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

3Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Empty Re: Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

I got 4 stacks at the moment, and if I were to use stone axes, I can get another 64 every 5 minutes.

4Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Empty Re: Hexus_One's Tradeshop! Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:43 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I would like about 128 wood (fresh cut), I can give you iron, possibly cobble stone if I have some left. OR I help you do a job if you throw in one more pile...

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum