Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underwater Base [Paused]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Underwater Base [Paused] Empty Underwater Base [Paused] Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:02 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Jonnoiscooler and I are rebuilding our much loved underwater base from a few previous worlds ago, already made some progress and it is looking sick! We will post pictures and document the whole process. It won't look like the previous one but it'll still retain much of the concept, particularly the 100% sustainable aspect, we hope to make it so that we will never have to surface ever, well, unless we need dirt or glass. Yes that is right, dirt, we need it, and a fuck tonne of it, trust me. We're also hoping to build a massive room which we didn't get to finish before, it was 50x50x25, which is freaking massive, considering it was underwater.

Anyway, fuck yeh I'm so pumped to get some good progress on this.

Very Happy

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

2Underwater Base [Paused] Empty Re: Underwater Base [Paused] Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

Keen, efficiency 5 spades gonna be a real help here!

3Underwater Base [Paused] Empty Re: Underwater Base [Paused] Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

Still working on it, have been very busy recently!

4Underwater Base [Paused] Empty Re: Underwater Base [Paused] Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 am

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

Currently on pause due to Tekkit lite server interruptions

Last edited by Jonnoiscooler on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)

5Underwater Base [Paused] Empty Re: Underwater Base [Paused] Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:56 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Got a fuck tonne of pics, gonna post them soon

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum