Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

The server Trailer (the movie Trailer)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

13jorn

13jorn
New User
New User

If you build something cool you want me too video of after the trailer then tell me where it is or get me a tp there.
Surprised

Last edited by 13jorn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

Good luck! hope it works well, do you want me to give you some of our other old worlds to show off the builds from those to?

13jorn

13jorn
New User
New User

Jonnoiscooler wrote:Good luck! hope it works well, do you want me to give you some of our other old worlds to show off the builds from those to?

if u want me 2 but i had some epic builds on those worlds and i dont rly want to be reminded of what i have lost to time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

4The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

What if we get my cousin to record?
He's got Fraps cracked, and can play Minecraft with fullscreen (1680x1050) & max graphics at 400fps, 60 while recording.
Oh, and his internet downloads at 2000kilobytes/second (5x faster than mine).
Also, press F1 to toggle the GUI, and F8 to use smooth panning.

Maybe, PM Jonnoiscooler and you probably get more attention than from down here...

5The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Herpus t derpus comment Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

13jorn

13jorn
New User
New User

Hexus_One wrote:What if we get my cousin to record?
He's got Fraps cracked, and can play Minecraft with fullscreen (1680x1050) & max graphics at 400fps, 60 while recording.

Maybe, PM Jonnoiscooler and you probably get more attention than from down here...

isnt fraps free?????

and Hexus_One you can make yours whenever or however u like this is just a video of the server and also i know bout f1 and f8 just my computer is laggy and does not look like im using f8

but if ur cousin does make one doesnt mean u can delete this one because this one is mine not the servers i just posted it here for everyone to know bout the kewl builds going on

6The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

13jorn wrote:

isnt fraps free?????

and Hexus_One you can make yours whenever or however u like this is just a video of the server and also i know bout f1 and f8 just my computer is laggy and does not look like im using f8

but if ur cousin does make one doesnt mean u can delete this one because this one is mine not the servers i just posted it here for everyone to know bout the kewl builds going on
If you download the free version of Fraps, you can only record up to 30 seconds at a time.

13jorn

13jorn
New User
New User

Hexus_One wrote:
13jorn wrote:

isnt fraps free?????

If you download the free version of Fraps, you can only record up to 30 seconds at a time.

ohhhh so thats why that happens

8The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 am

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

SO MANY FREAKING QUOTES!!!

9The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Jonnoiscooler wrote:SO MANY FREAKING QUOTES!!!

10The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:40 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

What is it with you Hexus_One, Bragging about how other peoples computers are *Swore* and yours is shipped in from NASA......

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

11The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Empty Re: The server Trailer (the movie Trailer) Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

AnArmedManV3 wrote:What is it with you Hexus_One, Bragging about how other peoples computers are *Swore* and yours is shipped in from NASA......

You said mod, there is no mod, it is censoring words that a few people rather not see...

if you said something else, Please explain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum