Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Help » 1.3.1 starting

1.3.1 starting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.3.1 starting Empty 1.3.1 starting Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:16 pm

GOZZAH

GOZZAH
New User
New User

GOZZAH here, adressing the entire server community.

I'm sure Jonnoiscooler has told you at school that we will be starting in a jungle biome, with large biomes enabled. But think about this! Large biomes are extremely large, and I can bet that plenty of you don't want to start in a biome that has extremely little building space, not to mention that it's hard to move around due to the extremely dense vegetation.

Jonnoiscooler has told me that you are all aware of this, however I have my doubts. His idea was that everyone would move away after a day or two, travelling a minimum of a thousand blocks to the edge of the junglebiome, and perhaps much further to a suitable spot. Why should everyone have to walk a thousand or more blocks to get back home after dying, or to get to the next town, just so that we can have a hard start in a jungle biome? It doesn't make sense!

So I want to gather a protest, we only have a day and a bit (at the time of writing this) to vote for a change! Post your response below.

P.S. If this protest doesn't work, I will be setting up a notice board at the spawnpoint to invite EVERYONE to a large city that will be build for the people, by the people. There will be loose rules that will be followed, but I will not be dictating the rules in any sense. It would be a peace zone, so killing people would be punishable by vote, (not bans, dw). In this city people will be allowed to build in very large plots, (not like last time, sorry about that.) within reason. Remember, this is only if Jonnoiscooler decides to go ahead with this non-sensical idea of his.

It's your choice people!

21.3.1 starting Empty Re: 1.3.1 starting Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

lol

31.3.1 starting Empty Re: 1.3.1 starting Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Pathetic Human Being, you want to be with people so your are not forever alone, yet when you are with people, you complain....

lol

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

41.3.1 starting Empty Re: 1.3.1 starting Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

Yeah i totally agree AnArmedManV3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Help » 1.3.1 starting

Permissions in this forum: