Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Redstone Projects

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secret Redstone Projects Empty Secret Redstone Projects Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Look,
I won't actually be posting much about any redstone contraptions, because most of them are kept as a secret, known only to me, the creator of said contraption, anyone who finds the Curse Minecraft Forum topic of such contraption, and DecaSept.
The only one I have disclosed publicly is the cobblestone generator, or which one is currently function in IzRussian's cobblestone fortress. Others I use may be traps, glitch exploits (which a vanilla player can use) or highly effective contraptions, which I cannot show anyone else who to build, because,
well, that is the point of having Advanced Redstone Circuitry.
Hexus_One

"Hexus, I think you should go make some friends",
Says One.

EDIT: I may sell you blueprints for either:
A full stack of slimeballs.
Four stacks of Redstone.
Eight stacks of logs.
A full chest of cobblestone.

EDIT:
I may tell you how to build and operate contraptions, but prices may vary according to their usefulness (eg. Piston wall, tree processor).

Last edited by Hexus_One on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Swapped the font sizes around.)

2Secret Redstone Projects Empty Re: Secret Redstone Projects Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 pm

AnArmedManV3.5

AnArmedManV3.5
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

*sigh*

Why did you post that you had a secret anyway.... you could have posted, i might sell some good redstone circuit blueprints instead of saying that you had seeeeeecccccrrrreeeetttsss.....

http://minecraftjonnosserver.forumotion.com

3Secret Redstone Projects Empty Re: Secret Redstone Projects Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 am

DecaSept

Tree Puncher

"That's a very nice secret you have there."

"It would be a shame if something happened to it!"

*ssssSSSSSSSsSSsssSsSSSsss*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum