A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Tekkit Lite Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Random Tekkit Lite Tips on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:53 am

Hexus_One

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
These are just random things that I've picked up to make my tekkiting life much easier:

• Sawmills will process wood into 6 planks rather than 4
  • They can also process rubberwood into planks and resin
  • Hardened glass is stronger than reinforced glass; you only need 2 layers to stop a nuke
  • Buildcraft oil has the same blast resistance as vanilla water, so you can use a single layer to completely stop a nuke
  • Factorization routers are amazing for controlling masses of machines at once (will explain later)

Anyone got any other tips? Post them here Smile

2 Re: Random Tekkit Lite Tips on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Jonnoiscooler

Server Founder
Server Founder
Yeah, a few things I'v discovered:

• Advanced IC2 machines are really efficient. but in most cases, their non-advanced counterpart can process faster with enough overclockers, even if the advanced machine had overclockers.
  • You can change IC2 info panel's screen info by making a "colour upgrade".
  • left clicking a scaffold with another scaffold will place a scaffold on the next highest available space, meaning you can quickly construct towers by just left clicking the bottom scaffold a lot of times.
  • Construction foam will replace scaffolds without overflowing, making for efficient and controlled spraying, and you get your scaffolding back.
  • Glass fiber cable crafting can yield 6 instead of 4 if you replace the redstone with silver, making diamond consumption a lot more efficient.
  • Igneous extruders are infinite cobble generators in the space of one, small block.
  • Crafting all scrap into scrap-boxes will save space while keeping all of the amplifying effect inside of a mass fab.
  • Don't pump more then HV into a mass fab! It explodes violently.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum