Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to recount and add to our amazing Server's Legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Tekkit Lite Tips

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random Tekkit Lite Tips Empty Random Tekkit Lite Tips Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:53 am

Hexus_One

Hexus_One
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

These are just random things that I've picked up to make my tekkiting life much easier:

• Sawmills will process wood into 6 planks rather than 4
  • They can also process rubberwood into planks and resin
  • Hardened glass is stronger than reinforced glass; you only need 2 layers to stop a nuke
  • Buildcraft oil has the same blast resistance as vanilla water, so you can use a single layer to completely stop a nuke
  • Factorization routers are amazing for controlling masses of machines at once (will explain later)

Anyone got any other tips? Post them here Smile

2Random Tekkit Lite Tips Empty Re: Random Tekkit Lite Tips Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Jonnoiscooler

Jonnoiscooler
Server Founder
Server Founder

Yeah, a few things I'v discovered:

• Advanced IC2 machines are really efficient. but in most cases, their non-advanced counterpart can process faster with enough overclockers, even if the advanced machine had overclockers.
  • You can change IC2 info panel's screen info by making a "colour upgrade".
  • left clicking a scaffold with another scaffold will place a scaffold on the next highest available space, meaning you can quickly construct towers by just left clicking the bottom scaffold a lot of times.
  • Construction foam will replace scaffolds without overflowing, making for efficient and controlled spraying, and you get your scaffolding back.
  • Glass fiber cable crafting can yield 6 instead of 4 if you replace the redstone with silver, making diamond consumption a lot more efficient.
  • Igneous extruders are infinite cobble generators in the space of one, small block.
  • Crafting all scrap into scrap-boxes will save space while keeping all of the amplifying effect inside of a mass fab.
  • Don't pump more then HV into a mass fab! It explodes violently.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum